USMC Pfc Ricky (Might change on rank)

Your SteamID(https://steamid.xyz/):

STEAM_1:0:163554915

Your Time-zone:

GMT

How long have you played the server? (!playtime in game):

481 minutes

Why would you like to be a staff member?:

I had a sudden inspiration when I joined the server to the staff being very kind towards players and that made me think I would love to be just like the staff so I was thinking and then i made my decision to do a staff application , I also have a great sense of humour and not always depressed and take my anger out on other people I have also wanted to be a staff member on a different server for a long time, I would do anything to do this job. Also want to get more and more people on the server as possible and make it a comfortable place for people to play and not feel uncomfortable I just want this server to be like another and flourish with people playing all the time along with making new friends.

What is your availability?

Mon to friday - 3pm to 9pm

Sat to Sun - Before 12am to 11pm

Why should we pick you over any other applicants?:

Because I have had a decent amount of experience and I would not let any of the staff down and I would always work hard to keep the server the way it should be I would also not switch to a staff member being a grumpy git, and always have a sense of humour. I have some great ideas for the server I am smart (Depends what you call smart) I come up with a lot of ideas for the server, This being Regiments, armies and so on I am also very kind and don't make the situation any more complicated than it has to be I would only do what is right and not help any of my friends in staff situation.

Do you have any other experience moderating?

I don't Know if this is a single answer question but I will just say yes.

Do you have TeamSpeak and/or Discord?:

Yes 

Have you linked your TeamSpeak Unique ID to your forum account? (https://community.shadowict.net/teamspeak):

Yes

Have you linked your Discord to your forum account? (https://community.shadowict.net/discord)

I will do after this and time of reading yes

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes

Did anyone refer you to apply?:

No

Are you a trainer? If not, are you willing to become one?:

Yes

Do you agree to follow our Rules & Policies?{Yes/No):

Yes 

Thank you for reading this is Ricky over and out!

Edited by Makarov
More info added (request - Tex)

You have been accepted for a Staff Interview. Please contact a Head Administrator/Divisional Leader on Discord or TeamSpeak for an interview within one calendar week (7 days). If you are unable to reach a HA/DVL, you may contact anyone listed under the Directors listing, or part of the Founder's Team. Thank you for your interest in the ShadowICT MilitaryRP Staff Team, and good luck.

This Staff Application has been accepted by SICT Senior Staff. This topic is now closed and in archives. A staff trainer will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you for your interest in the ShadowICT MilitaryRP Staff Team, and good luck.