Twig Twiggerson

Twig's Admiral Application

7 posts in this topic

Steam Name:  [§ICT] Twig_ [D.I.T.]

Steam ID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:0:98020010

RP Name: USN JSOC CDR Twig

What is your playtime on the server?(!playtime in game): 11079 minutes

What is your current branch?: United States Navy

If you are not already a commander, have you been referred to apply by a commander or staff member? If so, who?: N/A

Why do you want to be a General?: I would like to be an admiral because I feel I am capable of the job, and I would very much enjoy holding the position. I want to be the sole person responsible for the Navy, and to help the US Navy Commander. I believe a position where I am in charge of the Navy, and help the Commander below me is Ideal.

What makes you to be capable of commanding multiple branches?: I have 2 years of experience in leadership positions in Garry's Mod roleplay.

Why should we pick you than the other applicants?: My experience, my leadership skills, and activity.

Anything else you would like to add?:

• Haha 2

+1, Has spent a lot of time with the server.  I am confident he can handle the Position of Admiral.

• Downvote 2

-1 OH HELL NAW

First of all No, second  No, and Third No. Twig if you are willing to take something seriously then OK but the position you are applying for is literally equal to General, like 4 Star dude, you would be right under Dom so oh FUCK NO dude, if you are active frequently and show actual RP skills then I will change my Mind.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

~1 Due to what I have seen personally in the sever and in discord I can't seem to take you seriously enough to see you in that position if you prove that you can RP and not just mess around then I will change this to a +1, for now, I'm going to leave you with this 

• Upvote 1

I’d like to formally address all this criticism. I am applying for a Roleplay position, how I present myself in matters outside of roleplay and branch leadership, is very different than how I present myself in those fields. I do not feel i need to prove I can roleplay, my experience in branch leadership speaks for itself. I’d like to list some of my accomplishments to help you all understand.

I have been a commander on Icefuse Networks twice. Once as Navy and once as DEVGRU. I was the best DEVGRU Commander there ever was and to this day no one has came close to my leadership of the sub-branch. I also did an excellent job as Navy Commander enacting many new vital policies and regulations still used today.

On Kairos Gaming I was appointed commander of the 83rd Maritime, I single-handedly revived the company. I ran it so well and had such active members that people often called the server MaritimeRP.

People take his autism too serious. I have seen him actually being serious and RP on other communities, and let me tell you right now, he is perfectly capable of being Admiral. He just needs to show it here. Also, there's a fine line between joking around and being serious in RP. If we're just going to be serious 24/7 then this would be the lamest community on Gmod. 

Edited by Dutchie

VOID

The server is going to be undergoing MASSIVE changes so this application is Voided because this job will cease to exist, please apply again when the server is changed Thx ;)