Trance

Trance's Russian Spetsnaz Commander Application

4 posts in this topic

Steam Name: Flamingo

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:196791029

RP Name: RU SP CPL Trance

What branch would like to apply for?: Russian Spetsnaz Commander

Why do you want to be a Commander?: Russian Spetsnaz has almost no one in it. Much less, the Russian Army. I feel like this entire faction could benefit greatly from my great work ethic and my ability to work with others. I have a feeling that the faction could be revived if it had my talent.

Why should we accept you to be capable of commanding a branch?: I should be accepted due to my experience of being a leader in multiple factions and great leadership skills. I have great leadership skills and tons of experience being an officer. Also, I'm able to be on almost 8 hours every day, constantly helping my faction and making greater. I always have a positive and optimistic mindset towards my factions. I'm a very responsible, kind, and trustworthy individual. Whenever I have a task, I get it done. I don't push it off to the side or make anyone else do it. Besides that, I strive to always help the newer players of the servers I play on.  

Why should we pick you than the other applicants?: No one else has applied for this position and I feel like my overall characteristics and experience can contribute heavily to the server and my faction.

Anything else you would like to add?: No.

Edited by Trance
I thought I needed to beef up my application a little. Might beef it up a little more once I get some sleep.
  • Downvote 1

+1 Trained him, good guy, and seems to know what he's doing as well as active on the sever!

• Upvote 1

Just realized the spot is taken. This might as well be locked and moved. My bad

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

VOID

There is already a CO of the Russian Spetznaz. Please Apply For a Different Position or Talk with the current Commander before applying again.

• Upvote 1