Zendude

Zendudes USAF CO APP

5 posts in this topic

Steam Name:Zendude1234

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:215971135

RP Name:Zendude

What branch would you like to apply for?:USAF

Why do you want to be a Commander?:I Want to be a commander because I have been on before so i have experience, I would Host tryouts about 2-4 times a week to try and fill my roster.I have always been on the bottom of the ranks but when i was a commander before i felt like i could do something,I used to play MRP about 6 hours a day! So i know a lot about the rules.

Why would we accept you to be capable of commanding a branch?:You should hire me for USAF CO Because Of my  experience I have in been a Commander on  a different sever as of now I used to be Army Gen on a server that got  shutdown because the owner couldn’t afford to keep it running, unfortunate for me I stopped playing gmod for a while after this. Despite my downfall I’m back into gmod and I’m hoping to get back into being a  commander again and playing Military  RP again

Why should we pick you than the other applicants?: Again you should pick me over some one else  Because Of my  experience,I also know the rules +i have a roster format ready to go 

Anything else you would like to add?:Thanks for reading!

• Upvote 1

+1     With time they could be a great commander.

• Upvote 1

-1  I have got reports that you are abusing power and flaunting that you are an officer, not cool dude, not cool.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Bobby said:

-1  I have got reports that you are abusing power and flaunting that you are an officer, not cool dude, not cool.

-1 ive heard about this too

Given the above responses you have one of two options;

One, close the application and it goes into denial.

Two, application will be granted a honeymoon period and a re-evaluation for either Commander or General (when the time comes) to improve on the critique points mentioned above.

Let me know what you'd like to do.

Application now entering On Hold status.