Garbage Ray

Gamma Ray's USMC CO App.

3 posts in this topic

Steam Name: Gamma Ray 

Steam ID(https://steamid.xyz/): STEAM_0:0:147843710

RP Name: US Army PV2 Gamma

What branch would you like to apply for?: United States Marine Corps

Why do you want to be a Commander?: I have alot of experience leading players, and I have an extensive knowledge of the military. I have never been a commander before, however I think that I would do well, and would be honored to be the leader of an entire branch.

Why would we accept you to be capable of commanding a branch?: I have experience as an officer on MRP, and am geniunely looking to make everyone, not just in my branch but the server as a whole, have a better RP experience. I am a tactical leader and thinker, and put others interests above my own. I have the ability to read people, and empathize with others. I am also a very dedicated person who goes through with his promises. I would make a very capable leader and could really elevate the USMC.

Why should we pick you than the other applicants?: I have a vast knowledge of the US Armed Forces, and specifically the Marine Corps. I am also very active, and could be on most nights of the week, and for almost the whole weekend. I deeply care about those who are willing to put their trust in me. I am a serious person, and do not take matter lightly, which is a good atmosphere for a MRP server. However, I do know how to have fun, and think that I would add more to the server than other applicants. If I were to be accepted I would be a fiercely dedicated member of this server.

Anything else you would like to add?: I have over 1000 Hours of MRP. I know almost all military terminology, weaponry, and equipment. I also given a few suggestions that I think have helped the server already. I hope you will consider my application and I thank you for your time.

+1 OH YES BABY LETS GET IT

Accepted as USMC Commander