MacTavish

MacTavish's USAF Commander Application

3 posts in this topic

You must be CPT+ to be able to apply for Commander. I am the Major in charge of all Special Forces as of right now (That was my rank before the server died)

Steam Name: End Day

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:176545938

RP Name: Nemesis/Rattlesnake/Hotel

What branch would you like to apply for?: United States Air Force

Why do you want to be a Commander?: I enjoy flying and I consider myself good at it.  I also have a few years of experience leading and organizing factions.  I love to keep my RP tight while also allowing my men to have fun, because after all, whats a game for if we aren't having fun.  

Why would we accept you to be capable of commanding a branch?: I know how to keep my troops organized and I understand how to balance fun and RP.  I have a lot of time on Gmod and a lot of experience in both staff and leading positions.  I have played with the Gmod playerbase and I understand how to deal with the community.  

Why should we pick you than the other applicants?: I believe that while I have had some rough spots, I have showed dedication to the server, especially the MRP.  I have taken some time to calm myself and mature and I know that I can effectively lead troops into combat.  I love the MRP and I will do anything to keep the server up running, and my staff and players happy, and I believe that the best way to have that happen is to keep control on both the staff side and the server side.  I was also the commander of all USAF Special Forces before the server went down, so I understand the classes, the people, and what I am up against. 

Anything else you would like to add?: Thank you for taking the time to read my application. 

Edited by MacTavish

+1 He is beautiful man (NO HOMO) lol

Accepted as USAF Commander