Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SierraKomodo

[Noted] Sierra's Resignation

5 posts in this topic

Name: Sierra

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32310202

Discord ID#TAG: SierraKomodo#6690

TeamSpeak UUID:

- aHRPsxOGZy4nEdjNcGB0lzygcAo=

- Aqm8OhAu85DUGrylCqZKUTds0JI=

Final Date of Service (2 weeks from posting): May 24, 2018 (Note: I'm likely going to have to drop off before this due to personal reasons)

Final Remarks:

Personal health issues that I don't want to get into have been springing up over the past couple weeks. At this stage, I'm just spread too thin between dealing with life and what I do online in various communities, and I'm ending up with very little to no time left to even consider relaxing.

The pups will miss ya so don't be a stranger n drop by now n then.

Hope ya will feel better soon Sierra.

Get well Paws from Fardau and Kayra the Sict security pups as well.

This resignation has been noted.

The retirement process will be concluded in two weeks after this notice. Please note that at this point in time, it is now impossible to revoke your resignation.

You are always welcome to reapply at a later date for the staff team should you wish to return.

Thank you for your service to the ShadowICT Staff Team.

Noting this again as the resignation tag was not used therefore automation failed to run.

This resignation has been noted.

The retirement process will be concluded in two weeks after this notice. Please note that at this point in time, it is now impossible to revoke your resignation.

You are always welcome to reapply at a later date for the staff team should you wish to return.

Thank you for your service to the ShadowICT Staff Team.