Tre

Congratulations to our new Community Manager

2 posts in this topic Last reply

In the past few days I've been absent, however a few of our community members stepped up to the plate and are running things while I'm not around.

With this said, I'd like to congratulate the following

@Nomad our new Community Manager. Nomad has been tirelessly developing, optimizing and bug testing every last bit of code that's gone into the military server.

@Gazz/Brenn our new Trainer Director, as well as Head Administrator. Working closely with Nomad in his testing procedures.

To be clear, @Nomad is treated as the second in command under the founder's team. Insubordination can lead to repercussions as per director discretion. 

Other promotions

@Marcus to senior moderator, very good activity in comparison with others on the staff team.

@Marcus has shown great loyalty to Dom and the server by always bring active even when the majority of the staff think it's ok to take a week off without notice or good reason.

Those that have told Dom they will not be on like @Saoirse and the others (you know who you are) at least let him know. 

Is like to put forward that if there is anything I do or a decision that I make that any of you have an issue with and you can't resolve it with me first. Then I urge you to take the matter to Dom and he can make the final decision.

Let's get this server where it's meant to be, the top MilitaryRP server on Gmod.

Those that are interested in joining onto the team to make a MilSim let me know in discord pm I'll send you a discord server link to my company discord.

For now be active and as always FRAG OUT!

Nomad

Heatwave Game Studios